Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Of Light and Shadow...

.

It's easy to get caught up. Caught up in earning money, building relationships, chasing ideas, keeping up in general with this all too rapidly moving world. There is so much information floating around, so much chatter that it's easy to get lost in the noise. Sometimes I can barely hear myself think. Sometimes I don't want to. There is an ever expanding world at our fingertips and sometimes we forget the significance in simple every day occurrences. I know I have. So this is my attempt. My attempt at not getting too lost, at staying connected, at enjoying the simple every-day act of living life.

This is my attempt, as Ed Abbey once put it, to "record, each in his own way, this world of light and shadow and time that will never come again exactly as it is today". (from: Down The River)

No comments:

Post a Comment